TUESDAY – FRIDAY: 4pm-9pm
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
WE ACCEPT RETURNS FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
TAP ROOM SERVICE
We can’t wait to see y’all! Starting this Thursday we will be reopening our Norfolk location at 50% capacity INSIDE and OUTSIDE in line with Phase 2. Please see the below reminders and guidelines on our service.
• We will be spacing out our tables and limiting capacity to 50%.
• Seating will be first come first serve both inside and our patio.
• Please so not rearrange the tables or chairs.
• There will be markings on the ground at each bar spaced six feet apart.
• Please help is in doing your part to practice safe social distancing.
• We ask that all customers wear masks while waiting in line and ordering food/drink at the bar as well as using the restrooms.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
• A Team dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for all of our customers and staff members.
• All employees will be wearing masks and gloves throughout service and will regularly be washing and sanitizing their hands and workspaces.
• Hand Sanitizing stations at each entrance, exit, bar and restrooms.
• Persistent cleaning and sanitation of all restrooms, common areas, points of sale, food buzzers, menus etc.
• We will be maintaining one time use cups, serve ware and food trays.
• Markings on the ground to help maintain social distancing of 6ft apart at each bar and restroom.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• If you have been recently sick, exposed to any individual you believe to be sick, are experiencing a fever or any COVID 19 related symptoms, we ask that you please stay home for the safety of our community and staff members.
• All customers will be expected to wear a mask while waiting in line and ordering food or drink from the bar. In addition, we ask that you please wear your mask while waiting in line for or using the restrooms.
• We are not permitted to allow individuals inside of the building without a facemask.
• Please use Hand Sanitizing stations immediately upon entering our space.
• We would appreciate our customers to stick to credit card payments only for the time being. If cash is your only option please be patient with your server while they get you change. We will not be preparing cash drawers for service.
• Please be patient with our staff as we continue to try and adapt to these new and crazy times. If you have any feedback for our service, good or bad, please ask for a manager and we’ll be happy to hear you out on how we’re doing or how we can improve on our adapted service.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW PROXY PICKUPS. ALL ORDERS PLACED WITH A PROXY PICKUP WILL BE CONTACTED TO EITHER CANCEL OR MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR ORDER.
- ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE AND PAID IN ADVANCE. NO TRANSACTIONS CAN BE PLACED ON THE PREMISES.
- In checkout please select Curbside pickup and leave a note in your order for your desired pickup time.
- If your order has not been picked up at the end of the requested pick up day, your order will be refunded and returned to stock.
- WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE CHAGES TO YOUR ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED.
- When we receive your order, we will send over confirmation to you based off your requested pick up time and your order is ready to be picked up.
- Please pull in to our parking lot and park in a numbered space and do not exit your vehicle. A greeter will come to your vehicle and ask for your order number. Soon after, a team member will bring your order out to your car.
- If the parking lot is full, please circle the block and/or find street parking. A spot should hopefully be open once you come around again. DO NOT BLOCK THE STREET WAITING FOR A SPOT TO OPEN. We’ll do our best to move through customers as quickly as possible so please bear with us if your time slot requested happens to be a popular one.
- We are happy to set your order in your vehicle for you so you do not have to exit your vehicle. Or you can request we leave it outside your vehicle for you to load in to your car yourself.
- Our staff will be changing gloves and wearing masks in between helping each customer and are happy to sanitize your car door handles after touching them as well.
- Once you’ve been loaded please drive home safe and enjoy your beer! Cheers!